Waco will have its annual 4th of July celebration this year, but in a new location. Instead of Indian Spring Park, this year’s event will take place at Touchdown Alley at McLane Stadium.
This year’s bash stats at 7 p.m. with food, drinks, vendor booths and live music. The band this year will LC Rocks, a 70s and 80s tribute band from Austin. Of course, a patriotic set will be performed the Waco Community Band.
The H-E-B fireworks show will be at a different time this year with starting time set for 9:15 p.m. instead of the normal 10 p.m. time.
- Show starts at 9:15 p.m.
- Fireworks will be shot over the river between Touchdown Alley and the Ferrell Center.
- Free parking will be at McLane’s Lot A, B and C. Handicap parking will be in lot D
- Free parking at the Ferrell Center
- Parking lots along University Parks Dr and Baylor Campus
- There will be NO parking along street medians
- Free shuttles from the Ferrell Center and downtown at Heritage Square
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Coolers, lawn chairs, small backpacks and blankets are allowed
- Tents and shade umbrellas are allowed in certain areas
- No pets, no fireworks and no glass containers.